Cryptocurrency Exchange – DeFi Development Company
Join over 50 clients who have chosen our
white label solutions. Manage secure,
easy, and quick trading of crypto coins and tokens.
Margin Trading Crypto Exchange
Margin trading is one of the most dominant trends in the crypto market. It involves borrowing funds to amplify potential returns when buying or selling cryptocurrency. With margin trading, traders can leverage increased buying/selling power and can open positions that are much larger than their actual account balance.
For example, if a trader has an account balance of 5 BTC and wants to trade with 10X leverage (10 times bigger than the trader’s account value), he/she can open a position worth 50 BTC. This means that if the market is favorable, traders can amplify their profits 10 times. This opportunity to multiply earnings has made margin trading a preferred choice among crypto traders. Realizing this, crypto exchange owners are integrating their crypto exchange with margin trading to bring more users to their platform and increase their revenue.
At Antier, we develop leverage and margin trading exchange that lets your users go long or short on multiple cryptocurrencies. At the core of every margin trading exchange that we develop is institutional-grade security and powerful trading engine to drive secure and quick transactions. Embark on your leverage and margin trading exchange development journey with us to fuel your growth and amplify your profits.
How Does Crypto Derivatives Trading Work?
FIn crypto derivatives trading, the underlying asset can be any cryptocurrency token. The two parties engage into a contract that speculates the price of the crypto currency on a particular day in future. At the beginning of the contract, the parties agree upon the selling/buying price of the cryptocurrency on the decided date, regardless of what the market price could be. Therefore, investors can capitalize upon such a change in the underlying asset by buying the currency at a lower price and selling it at a higher price.
Crypto derivatives can be traded on both CEX and DEX platforms and finance institutions can leverage the potential of a cryptocurrency derivatives exchange and reach more investors. A Crypto derivative trading platform provides greater flexibility than Spot Margin trading and opens access to elsewise unavailable markets.
Client App Dashboard
- Cryptocurrency trading
- Order book to view buy-sell prices of crypto assets on the exchange
- View hot wallet’s balance of all cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies
- View open orders
- 24-hour order history
- Monitor real-time crypto trading prices filtered by time period
- Shows data rich dashboard, buy-sell transactions, send-receive transactions, users
- Provides a real-time view of exchange and the cryptocurrency transactions filtered by a time period
- Exhibits the user details and status of user documents
- Displays the transaction ID, time stamp, amount and description of the transaction
- Displays the transaction ID, details of sender or receiver like email ID, description and timestamp etc.
- Shows the transactions pending for authorization by the Admin
- Shows the various cryptocurrency balance at a certain instance
- Provides an overview of cryptocurrency node balance for various cryptocurrencies
- Provides an overview of the bid table and ask table mentioning the bid ID, amount and quantity
- Shows information like name ID, Email ID, phone, amount and the beneficiary bank details and the transaction status in payment order dashboard
Our Support Includes
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Production support
- Security patches